You know how sometimes people on your friends-list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when were they working THERE? Since when were they dating HIM/HER? Since when???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you should already know? It happens to all of us sometimes. Please copy the topics below, erase my answers and put yours in their place, and then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration. One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out!
- First Name:
Chris, even my own mother calls me Wolf freely however.
Kansas City, Missouri
I.T. junior sys-admin at a compliant-systems hosting provider. If it has to get audited every 3 months or so, and has clumps of three-letter acronyms describing the standards it has to comply with, we host it.
None right now, would welcome it though.
- List 3-5 biggest things going on in your life right now:
- Driving, has been as long as I've been able to. 20k miles/year seems to be my average.
- Fursuiting. I just drove 12 hours to attend RCFM for 8 hours just to fursuit with a friend.
- Being with friends, see previous item. Note the 'with a friend' part. Just the suiting by itself wasn't the reason I went, just what pushed me 'over the fence' into going.
Mother is single (not divorced), in the furry fandom with me (hi, batnwolf!), and goes to cons with me. Dad is divorced, aware of the fandom, and may get drug to a con in 2011. Both are good people, and help me when I really need it.
- Who are some of your closest friends?:
My closest friends are ones I treasure too much to drop their names like achievments in a video game. If you don't know if you're one of them? Just ask. I answer questions truthfully.